What’s New in Simcenter
Achieve improved FEA workflows and higher productivity with new tools in Simcenter.
NX CAE has recently transformed into Simcenter 3D, a new multi-discipline simulation solution built on the familiar platform of NX. This webinar will highlight a number of new features and enhancements, including:
- Improved sketching and modeling techniques in NX11 such as easier sketch manipulation, sweeping volumes, and flattening 3D faces to a plane
- New CAE commands:
- Attach and Detach Elements to stitch or split meshes relative to other meshes
- Mesh From Boundary to quickly fill holes in solid or shell analyses
- Convex Mesh to support acoustic analyses
- Remove Ribs to identify and remove rib elements in the FEM
- Additional user-defined element quality objectives to create better meshes
- Failure and delamination, user-defined materials, and bolt preload enhancements in NX Multiphysics
- A variety of selection and graphics additions such as circle and lasso select
- Additional options for results probes, banded displays, relative results, and multiview templates in the postprocessor
Attend this webinar to learn about these new features and much more. A Q&A session will follow the presentation.