What’s New in Simcenter 3D and Simcenter Nastran 2019.2
Discover how the latest enhancements in Simcenter 3D and Simcenter Nastran 2019.2 can boost your productivity.
Simcenter 3D and Simcenter Nastran 2019.2 were released in late June 2019 and are available now. Join us during this free webinar for a closer look at many of the new features and enhancements, with a focus on improvements to the engineering desktop and Simcenter Nastran analyses:
- New path selection methods and support for highlighting element faces and edges in groups
- Increased flexibility for manually creating spider elements, quality improvements for automatic surface meshing, and further integration of remeshing capabilities
- Greater control over display size of springs and lumped masses in postprocessing and a wider selection of coordinate systems for displaying shell resultants
- Improvements to SOL 401 such as better performance for shell elements and the ability to simulate the pressure load from fluid penetrating between faces in contact
In addition, we’ll highlight enhancements coming to a number of other disciplines available within Simcenter 3D:
- The first release of Simcenter 3D Electromagnetics, which integrates low- and high-frequency electromagnetic simulation
- Instantly update pipe configurations after a design change with Simcenter 3D Flexible Pipe and a new immersed boundary method for Simcenter 3D Flow
- Parallel computing for Specialist Durability and extended support for Ansys and Abaqus for Acoustics and Durability
- The ability to quickly identify impacted analyses after a change in CAD with Teamcenter Simulation and an enhanced interface between Simcenter 3D and Simcenter Testlab
Visit the GTAC website today to download Simcenter 3D and Simcenter Nastran 2019.2 and generate new license files.