What’s New in Femap 2019.1
Learn how the latest enhancements to Femap can help increase your productivity across the simulation workflow.
Simcenter Femap 2019.1 has just been released, and in addition to a new naming convention and release cadence, it also delivers a number of new features and improvements from geometry and meshing through solver support and post processing. This free webinar will demonstrate many of these updates, including:
- New options to select all visible entities, recall vectors in future operations, and easily locate selected entities in the Model Info tree
- Support for specifying Nastran solid material coordinate system definitions on elements
- The propagation of loads, constraints, and regions during geometry split operations
- Automatic generation of pyramid elements to transition between hexagonal and tetrahedral solid elements, plus new element extrude and sweep capabilities
- Expanded solver support for Simcenter Nastran 2019.1 Solutions 401, 402, and 200 and improved translators for Ansys and Abaqus
- New contour view options for models with partial results like contact forces
Join us to learn about these features and more. A Q&A session will follow the presentation.