Automating STAR-CCM+ with Java
Productivity is what differentiates STAR-CCM+ from other CFD tools.
A single coherent interface coupled with the best meshing available is a key driver for productivity. Another is workflow automation. In this free webinar, we will look at the various ways to automate workflows with STAR-CCM+.
STAR-CCM+ is built around automation:
- Need to mesh a model at different mesh densities to assess mesh independence or shape? With a single click, the entire STAR-CCM+ workflow can be repeated, including remeshing and rerunning the simulation.
- Need to run a parametric sweep of a boundary condition or geometry? STAR-CCM+ can run those automatically and will also use the results from the previous point as the initial conditions for the next.
- Automation with the GUI – Design Manager
- Assessing hundreds of geometric shapes using Java to control boundary size parameters, mesh generation, and the solution procedure
- Using Java to drive adaptive meshing that tracks a shock in a transonic simulation
A Q&A session will follow the presentation.