Siemens Digital Industries Software introduces a wide variety of new features with Simcenter STAR-CCM+ 2021.1, which enables users to design better products faster and with greater confidence. New capabilities include:
- Increased insight into turbomachine performance with Average Solution Visualization and Section Flattening
- A faster approach to characterizing compressor performance with the Corrected Mass Flow Outlet Boundary Condition
- A read-only mode that allows engineers to open simulation files without consuming a license
- Surrogate Models in Design Manager, allowing quick performance predictions to be made for thousands of design variants
- An Electric Circuit Editor that reduces setup time for electromagnetic simulations
- Improved usability of the Excitation Coil Model for designing electric machines
Learn more about these exciting new capabilities on the Simcenter Blog, which includes a number of impressive videos showcasing these features.