On-Demand Webinar: What’s New in Femap 2020.1
Leverage the newest features and enhancements in Femap 2020.1 to simplify your simulation workflow.
Simcenter Femap 2020.1 has recently been released, delivering a number of improvements and new features, from geometry and meshing to solver support and post-processing. This free webinar, originally presented by Jonathan Hill on January 8, 2020, demonstrates many of these updates, including:
- New icons, improved entity color selection, and easier display of CBUSH coordinate systems
- More robust blend removal, washer alignment options, and the introduction of Siemens’ Synchronous Technology during geometry editing
- New options for sweeping along a mesh and using the Mesh > Connect > Rigid command, plus the introduction of a mesh interference check
- Reassigned output vector IDs and the impact on existing models and APIs
- Positive and negative iso-surface caps
- Simcenter Nastran support for large IDs, monitor points, DMIG entries, and BOLTFRC cards
Join us to learn about these features and more.