On-Demand Webinar: Intro to the Femap API
Learn how to leverage the Femap API to expand functionality and improve your workflow!
The Femap API gives users the ability to expand Femap’s existing functions to work within industry-specific or customized workflows. These programs can automate repetitive tasks, customize existing functionality, introduce entirely new tools, and even pass data to outside programs for additional analysis and documentation.
This free webinar, originally delivered by Rachel Backes on June 20, 2019, will cover everything you need to get started with APIs:
- Introducing API programming basics, languages, and resources
- Identifying when to use the API
- Accessing APIs from Femap
- Getting started with common API approaches and recipes
- Avoiding common stumbling blocks
Along the way, we’ll share a variety of new example programs and consider their motivation and methodologies. These beginner example programs are available for download below.