ATA Engineering, in conjunction with the Femap development team, is hosting the upcoming 2016 Femap Symposium Series.
ATA is excited to announce the upcoming 2016 Femap Symposium series, co-hosted by ATA Engineering and the Femap development team. The symposia are half-day events designed to increase your knowledge of Femap and to share tips and tricks that will improve your productivity. The events focus on exploring the robust capabilities and flexibility of Siemens’ Femap CAD-independent and solver-neutral finite element analysis and engineering simulation software. Each symposium provides two unique sessions. Morning sessions are dedicated to new users of Femap and include the opportunity to install a free, fully functional trial copy of Femap on a personal laptop—with our staff on hand to get you up and running! Afternoon sessions focus on enabling more experienced users to enhance their efficiency and harness Femap’s advanced capabilities. Regardless of your experience level, you are welcome at both sessions.
These free informative events include technical sessions led by industry experts demonstrating useful techniques in various technical areas, a look at what’s new in Femap 11.3, opportunities to meet some of the Femap developers, and more. If you are interested in dramatically increasing your analysis capability, or getting started with a free disk or trial download, sign up to reserve your seat today!
The event and lunch are complimentary, but seating is limited, so register now to reserve a space.
- New or experienced Femap users
- Engineers and engineering managers interested in finite element analysis with Femap/Nastran
- Anyone who wants to try out Femap or NX Nastran for free
- Increase your analytical productivity and efficiency
- Learn more about what’s new in Femap 11.3, using the Femap API, and meshing
- Network with expert users
- Discuss your analysis challenges and interests
- Learn more about what’s new in Femap 11.3 and what’s coming in the areas of geometry editing, preprocessing and meshing, solver support, postprocessing, and performance improvements.
- Best practices demonstrations will help you enhance your workflows in Femap.
- Gain valuable insight into generating or simplifying geometry for meshing.
- Helpful examples and hands-on demonstrations will show you how to customize Femap to automate repetitive processes and tailor Femap to your specific analysis needs.
Los Angeles, March 10
Location: SPLM office, Room 1607, 10824 Hope Street, Cypress, CA 90630
Register for this session.
Denver, April 7
Location: Denver West Conference Facility, 14142 Denver West Pkwy, Lakewood, CO 80401
Register for this session.