On-Demand Webinar: Model Reduction and Superelements in NX Nastran
Discover the benefits of and motivation behind superelements and gain useful insights into their various applications in NX Nastran.
Superelements automate the process of creating reduced representations of components with significantly fewer degrees of freedom and can efficiently assemble them into a system model. Superelements can be especially beneficial when:
- An assembly of all component models representing a system is too large
- Some component models are proprietary
- Design studies will be performed where most of the system remains unchanged
- Nonlinearities in a system can be isolated to a small region
- Models for a system do not follow unique numbering schemes
This webinar, originally presented on August 9, 2016, introduces superelements and provides tips for incorporating them into your workflow.